NMR’s business model
NMR’s Business Model is underpinned by a competitive “operation”, carried out under the highest quality standards. The element of differentiation comes from an extraordinarily efficient management of operations: The production of minerals and fuels, the treatment and manipulation of said materials, and the project of marketing and commercialization.
NMR is an innovative mining company whose has evolved:
With its origins as “Trader” focused on “niche” markets,
- Of thermal coal, and of Anthracites;
- And supply sources in 2 countries: Spain and Russia;
- With ambitions of becoming an international supplier,
- But with a logistics platform of only 10,000 m2 and limited treatment facilities.
- With Business figures of less than 50MM € and with a tonnage of less than 500,000 tons.
Evolving into a “Vertically Integrated Mining Company”,
- With our own fuel mines, such as thermal coal, anthracite, semi anthracite, and minerals such as clay, gypsum, quartzes, feldspars, and other silicates.
- With mining contracts in Colombia, Kazakhstan, South Africa and Russia
- With a wide range of minerals and fuels.
- With a Logistics Platform occupying more than 300,000 m2, and with an average stock of fuels and minerals in excess of 800,000 tons
- With the incorporation of other solid fuels and mineral products: PCI, Petcoke, Iron Ore, Clays, Lithium, Graphite, Ashes from Thermal Power Plant, etc.
- With “Annual Sales” of approximately 138 million euros (2019), and a tonnage in excess of 2 million tons.
- With the goal of sales in excess of 300 million euros in 2020, more than 4 million in tonnage and operating in more than 20 countries.