NMR wants to be a “best in class” partner for its customers in the solid fuels sector, able to respond to their requirements in a timely manner, through high-quality products and efficient logistics solutions, and as such, able to accompany them in their growth.
NMR is a vertically integrated mining company (with concessions for coal, anthracite, clay, lithium and other minerals, and supply contracts with some of the world’s leading coal mines).
NMR operates from the north of Spain, where it has its main “logistics platform” in Gijón (El Musel), which already has more than 180,000 m2 in operation (Phase I of 120,000 m2 completed, and Phase II under development). It also has operations in other Spanish ports, such as Cartagena and Avilés. From these terminals, NMR operates adding value to the products it sells through the processes of screening, mixing, drying, and washing, as well as providing complete logistics management of the products until they are delivered to our customers.
- Registered Company Name: NATURAL MINING RESOURCES 1926, S.L.
- Trading Name: NMR / As above
- Registered Address: Avenida de Europa, 26 Edificio 5 – 2ª Planta
28224 Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid (Spain)
- Commercial Address: Paseo del Club Deportivo, 1 – Bldg. 15-B – 28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón, MADRID (Spain)
- Telephone: +34 91 088 55 44
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other relevant Information
- Company Type: Private Owned
- Company Status: Limited Liability Co.
- Sector: Mining and Shipping or Industrial
- Date of Incorporation: 10th April 2018
- Place of Incorporation: Madrid
- Company Registered Number: B-88079413
- VAT Number: ESB-88079413
- Share Capital: 27.7 Million€
- Bankers: BBVA, Caixa Bank, Deutsche Bank
RATING: AA (Reuters) – Dec.2020